Sunday 1 August 2010

this world not mine..

today,2 august 2010.
wake up at 7.00 am, sent my mom and brother
to school. their late. again. and again.
always late.my brother and I soo lazy to wake up in morning.
people say. " masi  awal".

soo tired. plus fever shit. i hate that.
come back home at 7.30 am, switch on the PC,
and 0n9. Facebook and blogger.
still boring. just only 3 my friends on9 ?
nadhirah, wan dash, kak khalilah.
gosh. =.="

i hate this time,
now, 9.30 am. the phone ring. mama call and
abah answer it.said " yah, nnti masak air panas, buat
sup yg abah beli tu, mama tak dpt masak kan. "
oh no! I'm sick ! how i want to cook the soup?

I feel dunia nie mau runtuh.
at 10.00 pm , abah willsend me to school.
masi awal laa..
lazy want to go early.
my school start at 12.50 pm.
OMG !lalalalala~
i'm going insane.
today ada EXAMINTAION.
i'm going dead.
no study. WHY ? cause i'm sick !
shit !again and again.
I'll FAILED.and will changed class for next year
maybe from 2 ibnu sina, to 2 ibnu khaldun.

OH no .

No comments:

Post a Comment